Friday, February 6, 2015

Biography

When  I  was  a  child  usaully  for  the  night,  dreaming,   watch  me  flying  over  houses  of  neighborhood  , was  a  dream  very  vivid, remember  very  well  that  float  for  the  air  , oneself   must  to  be  very  well  concentrate , was  some  in  true  fantastic. After  year , I  went  to Airshow Expositión at  the Cerrillos-Chile and  I   might   see in  direct  and  life  the  famous  Gen Shomaker's   Rocket Belt ,  was  a  apparatus horribly shrill, but  fantastic.









​​In  that  momente ,  give  me  account  of  some  important  ,   to  make  an  airplane  oneself   must  to  conciliate   six  aspect  very  important ,  name  to  this  the  "Efficienncy Hexagone", and It  consist  in  to  combine  weight , power (include noise),  the  autonomy,  stability   and  Styling  in a  all Harmonic .
  My  decisive  momento   arrive  when  appear the  fomouse  article  of   Doc Moller over  his  Flycar in  Mechani  Popular  review in  the 80 ', April 1991.

His  concept  was  fabulous  simple, it   was  my  inspiration  and  i  treat   of  conceive  the  mine, but  I  never  might  conciliate the all  sides of  efficiency hexagone, and  after  30 year  working  in  one  concept I  yield  me  by  defeated... Until  day flash! I  give  with some  important,  give  me  an  account  the  which  was  the  problem :  . "The  levitation  of  aircar   don't  migth  depend  of  aerodinámic,  in one  airplane  this  is  correct  but  in  aircar  must  be  obilgatory  the  use  of antigravity,  haven't  escape"   

The  solution  appeared  when  I  change  of  perspective, When   I  spread  my "visión  spectrum". Afer 30  year  Thinking  like  aviation  men ,   I  beggining  to  think  like  a  designer  ,  already  then  I    was  a  designer  net  before  work  in  aviation,  so  then  gentlemen  " I leave  to  free   the  form  during  year  retained  in  my  mind  and  that  it  will guide me ...I leave  that  the   marble  speak  me ".

 Then  the  first  I  did  was  make  the  design  requirements  of  apparatus  and  late  came  a  revelation   ;  the  vehicle  has  float  between  1 a 10 feet  over  ground, low  level  of  noise,   great  autonomy , low  polution,  economic,  great  stability  , y  sure  to  fly  . All  this  need  four  technologies,  one  even  unexistence (the  antgravity), two even  borning  (the fusion y la Tecnología AI), only  four  is   consolidated;   the  material  technology.  So  that  have  a  big  problem...

Volver a Pagina Principal /Back to Mean Page / 首页 / Заглавная страница / मुखपृष्ठ / Hauptseite / Accueil / Recepção / Stronagłówna / الصفحة الرئيسية / メインページ / 대문 / หน้าหลัก / Huvudsida / Etusivu / Anasayfa /עמודראשי

No comments:

Post a Comment